Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Booty

Stuff is cheap in China. I bought a shitload of clothes...some of it fits, some, well, doesn't, but I still made out ok in the end trust me. But the best deal I found while I was there was buying bootleg movies...Christ I thought Yongsan had some good shit, they've got nothing on these little places underground in Beijing. I bought all of this for about 5 bucks -



And this ain't no pan and scan shit from the back of a movie theater in Moscow, which is half of what you get here in Korea. This is DVD quality stuff for movies that are still in the theaters back home...heck, Flags of Our Fathers came out like last week.

Anyway, it's enabled me to catch up on a lot of movies I've wanted to see but missed, being in Korea and all...so far I've watched The Departed, Clerks II, Talladega Nights, and World Trade Center, and they all ranged from good to great. Thank you bootleggers!

No comments: