Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dear Britney Spears: We Still Hate You



I was looking at the front page of yahoo today in search of some "real" news, and instead I found this article about Ms. Spears latest comeback.

I realize we're supposed to respect people with the "disease" of drug abuse/alcoholism, and that she's "been through so much" with her divorce and kids and whatever.

But Britney: I still hate you. To borrow from an indictment of another of your peers: you're a stupid spoiled whore whose presence on this Earth would no longer be required if not for the fact that your inevitable suicide will only make you more sympathetic to the teeming throngs of braces wearing pre-teens and aging overweight queens that make up your fanbase.

When it comes, I will celebrate your death, and I will not be the only one.

"Maybe Britney's smarter than we think," wonders the article. No, she isn't.

No comments: