Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sick Again

Yes! By virtue of the dubious gift of a decade old computer from my boss and the visit of, as he put it, the "Internet KT engineer," I have private internet access again. Which means I can, for the first time in 6 months or so, renew my addiction to all of the internet's glory.

First among these addictions is youtube, of course, and since I've spent the past 3 or 4 hours of this lonely Valentine's day watching old favorites and new unseen videos on the site, I thought I'd post one of my favorites.

The first part of a debate between one of my favorite modern philosophers, Christopher Hitchens, and his most capable and articulate opponent, Dinesh D'Souza, on the new and rarely talked about question of "Does God exist?":

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I searched SLP bupyeoung and your blog came up. I don't know if you really work at the SLP bupyeong but would like to talk to you about it if you do... i might be starting there in a couple of weeks... could you email me... morrningmimi@gmail.com

Anthony Wayne Thompson said...

Hi, tried to email you but it bounced back. waynefoolx@yahoo.com

Christina Dunigan said...

You guys worked at Bupyong SLP? When?